Informacje o szkoleniu
PDU: 14 PDU (T:4, L:4, S:6)
The 2-days DevOps Foundation® certification is an introductory certification that provides a baseline understanding of key DevOps terminology to ensure everyone is talking the same language and highlights the benefits of DevOps to support organizational success.
The course includes the latest thinking, principles and practices from the DevOps community including real-world case studies from high performing organizations including ING Bank, Ticketmaster, Capital One, Alaska Air, Target, Fannie Mae, Societe Generale, and Disney that engage and inspire learners, leveraging multimedia and interactive exercises that bring the learning experience to life, including the Three Ways as highlighted in the Phoenix Project by Gene Kim and the latest from the State of DevOps report.
Learners will gain an understanding of DevOps, the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration, and automation to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals.
The course is designed for a broad audience, enabling those on the business side to obtain an understanding of Kubernetes and Containers. Those on the technical side will obtain an understanding as to the business value of DevOps to reduce cost (15-25% overall IT cost reduction) with increased quality (50-70% reduction in change failure rate) and agility (up to 90% reduction in provision and deployment time) to support business objectives in support of digital transformation initiatives.
Successfully passing the DevOps Foundation certification exam is a prerequisite to the more advanced, skill-based certifications accredited by DevOps Institute.
Czego się nauczysz
The target audience for the DevOps Foundation course includes Management, Operations, Developers, QA and Testing professionals such as: Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management, Individuals who require an understanding of DevOps principles, IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile Service Design Environment, Automation Architect, Application Developers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Business Stakeholders, Change Agents, Consultants, DevOps Consultants, DevOps Engineers, Infrastructure Architect, Integration Specialists, IT Directors and Managers, IT Operations, IT Team Leaders, Lean Coaches, Network Administrators, Operations Managers, Project Managers, Release Engineers, Software Developers, Software Tester/QA, System Administrators, Systems Engineers, System Integrators, Tool Providers.
Zagadnienia poruszane podczas szkolenia
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business and IT Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results.
- Defining DevOps
- Why Does DevOps Matter?
Core DevOps Principles:
- The Three Ways
- The Theory of Constraints
- Chaos Engineering
- Learning Organizations
Key DevOps Practices:
- Continuous Delivery
- Site Reliability & Resilience Engineering
Business and Technology Frameworks:
- Safety Culture
- Learning Organizations
- Sociocracy/ Holacracy
- Continuous Funding
Culture, Behaviors & Operating Models:
- Defining Culture
- Behavioral Models
- Organizational maturity models
- Target Operating Models
Automation & Architecting DevOps Toolchains:
- DevOps Toolchain
Measurement, Metrics, and Reporting:
- The Importance of Metrics
- Technical Metrics
- Business Metrics
- Measuring & Reporting Metrics
Sharing, Shadowing and Evolving:
Preparation for the DevOps Foundation certification exam
- Collaborative Platforms
- Immersive, Experiential Learning
- DevOps Leadership
- Evolving Changes
- Training delivery methods: public class, closed class or virtual Instructor-Led
- Training language: PL or EN
- Manual language: EN
- Exam language: EN
- Group size: from 8 to 14 participants
- Prerequisites: None
- Price includes: Gene Kim's book "Fenix Project", accredited DevOps Institute training material, sample exam questions and answer key.
- Price does NOT include: Exam fee. The conditions and the price of the exam are presented in the Exam tab
Accreditation: Accreditation for Asseco Data Systems S.A. granted by DevOps Institute and Peoplecert Limited. Asseco Data Systems is the DevOps Institute Registered Education Partner (REP).
DevOps Foundation® is a registered trademark of DevOps Institute, Inc.